Thursday, October 6, 2016

To Get Started...

I have obviously never done anything like this, so I am going to take some time to work out the kinks and start off by showing some of my favorite looks that I have done recently and in some of my next posts I can go more in depth about how I achieved these looks! I should also be getting this month's BOXYCHARM in a week or so, so I will definitely be posting an unboxing! I hope you guys like what I have in store for ya! 
Fall Reigns

Fall Reigns























Double Stacked



Double Stacked
First Time at a Modern Renaissance 

Green with Envy 


Well, guys, I think that is all I am going to share for now! Let me know if there is any specific look you would like me to try or if there are any looks on this post that you would like me to go more into detail with! Thanks so much for visiting; Bye lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment