Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 2016 Target Beauty Box Unboxing!

My boyfriend's mother was so kind as to order a Target Beauty Box for me this month when she saw that they were in stock, so I figured I could take some time to sit down and unbox it for you guys! I get BOXYCHARM monthly, so I am very excited to be getting this box for the first time. I have also been thinking about subscribing to Ipsy and maybe getting my boyfriend a sub to the men's Birchbox. I would love some input or just to hear about some of your guys' experiences!




Now, onto the goodies...


This box looks promising




First things I grabbed-
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer: This smells amazing and it feels very hydrating! 
-Wet n Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner- Jetliner Black: I haven't had the chance to swatch this one yet, but I hear mainly all good things about this brand so I cannot wait to try this, I am always on the hunt for great liquid eyeliners!
-ChapStick 3 in 1 Tinted Lip Balm: This is in the shade Rose Petal, I typically am not a huge fan of tinted lip balms, but we shall see how this one goes!



-EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner: These smell soooo amazing, I cannot wait to see how my hair feels after using these!
-Derma E Hydrating Day Creme with Hyaluronic Acid: This seems like it is a typical face cream, very smooth, creamy, and moisturizing, but I still can't wait to try it! 



-Laneige BB Cushion:I am intrigued by this product because at first I was not quite honestly sure what it was! You get three different shades and a puff, I do not know how much use you will be able to get out of this sample size, especially because I will only be able to use one of the shades, so I guess we will see!


I would love to give an update and follow-up on products I receive through my beauty subscription boxes; which like I said, right now all I get is BOXYCHARM and this month's Target Beauty Box. If there are any others I should check out, please let me know! Or, let me know if you would like to see more unboxings or a follow-up!
Thanks so much for visiting; bye lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment